“Drive Your Imagination”
With its provocative looks and precise performance, the 2018 Corvette commands attention. Whether on the racetrack, at a carshow, or on the open road, there are few automobiles that have as distinct a presence as the Chevy Corvette – and no Corvette is as awe-inspiring as the all-new C7 Corvette model lineup. Introduced as the Stingray Coupe and Convertible in 2014, Chevrolet has expanded the stable to include the incredibly powerful Z06 and the track-capable Grand Sport models.
Why Consider a 2018 Corvette? Perhaps you should ask: “Why Wouldn’t You Consider One?”
When you consider that selecting a Corvette begins with a car that includes:
- A 6.2L LT1 V8 Engine with 460 Horsepower and 465 LB.-FT. of torque
- A 0–60 MPH time of just 3.7 seconds
- A low, light and lean design with race-proven aerodymanics
- Functional exterior vents which have been specifically designed to help reduce lift and minimize drag
- A fully-customizable gauge cluster which is optimized for several different driving modes including a track mode that measures all key performance indicators to evaluate your performance in the most aggressive driving conditions.
- A 7-speed manual transmission with active rev match or an available 8-speed automatic with paddle shifters
- An available Z51 performance package
- 19-inch front, 20-inch rear wheels which have been paired with Michelin Pilot Supersport ZP-Fitted Summer-Only Tires
…the answer becomes clear – this is the stuff that legends are made of. And the coupe and convertible are just the start. Chevrolet has reinvented the Corvette by introducing several other editions of the car including a special, limited edition “Carbon 65” for the 2018 model year which will help celebrate Corvette’s 65th anniversary in unmatched style and performance.
With endless personalization options available, you can let your imagination soar — and create your own legend. You can explore all that Corvette has to offer by clicking here: