2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Ron Fellows ‘Hall of Fame’ Tribute
Corvette had a range of models on display at SEMA 2011. One of their most interesting models is the Corvette ZO6 Ron Fellow ‘Hall of Fame’ Tribute, created to honor NASCAR driver Ron Fellows service behind the wheel.
Ron Fellows has a long, distinguished racing career, including driving on the championship Corvette Racing C5.R and C6.R teams. That resume helped earn him an induction to the National Corvette Museum’s Hall of Fame in 2011. This Torch Red show car honors Fellows’ service behind the wheel, using accessories offered from Chevrolet matched with custom graphics. It’s a fitting salute to one of the fastest men ever to drive a Corvette.
This special edition Corvette comes with a ZO6 Performance Package, Magnetic Selective Ride Control, CFZ carbon fiber package with splitter and rocker moldings, carbon fiber raised hood, black headlamp housings and mirrors, red brake calipers, ebony interior with red stitching, suede-trimmed steering wheel, shift knob, parking brake handle and armrests with red stitching, centennial-model seats, racing pedal package, and racing-style graphics.
- Z06 Performance Package (Z07)
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- CFZ carbon fiber package with splitter and rocker moldings
- Carbon fiber raised hood
- Black headlamp housings and mirrors
- Red brake calipers
- Ebony interior with red stitching
- Suede-trimmed steering wheel, shift knob, parking brake handle and armrests with red stitching (from the 2012 Centennial package)
- Centennial-model seats
- Genuine Corvette Accessory Racing Pedal Package
- Racing-style graphics that honor racing wins, National Corvette Museum Hall of Fame, Spring Mountain Driving School and Mosport.